Hek Jones Solicitors are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all of our clients. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will enable us to deal with your problem and to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact our client care partner Heidi Morse.
You can contact her:
If she is unavailable, or your complaint is about her, your complaint will be referred to Andrew Jones.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve your file being passed to Heidi Morse (or Andrew Jones in the circumstances referred to above). She will then review the file and speak to the person who acted for you, about your complaint.
3. We will invite you to a meeting at our offices to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This should take place within 14 days of you contacting us.
3. You will then receive a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter where appropriate, within 21 days of the date of the acknowledgment letter.
4. If however you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, or you remain unsatisfied by the outcome of the meeting, then you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to independently review your complaint.
5. We will write to you again within 21 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If for any reason we have to change any of the timescales above, we will contact you and explain why.
If at the conclusion of this procedure you are still not satisfied then you can contact the Legal Ombudsman and request them to investigate the matter further. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of receipt of our final written response addressing your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman will accept complaints up to six years from the date of the alleged act or omission by us about which you are complaining.
The Legal Ombudsman only deals with complaints from the following clients:
The Legal Ombudsman can be contacted as follows:
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Their website can be found here www.sra.org.uk
The SRA can investigate any allegations relating to breaches of professional conduct rules or the SRA Principles.